Friday, March 30, 2012

Express﹒Thanks

Oh~my 
don't know how to thank you
you're more FASTER that express delivery, really.

express delivery said they can hand over the document on next Tuesday the fastest 
but YOU
BEFORE 7pm
wow~~ AMAZING !! 

no matter what's the next
it's not that important anymore
because I know everyone is supporting me whatever I have done
so just let the GOD to decide
=)

After working, my mum told me: " Your document LOST. Jing Hong don't know lost it at where."
I didn't feel surprise or upset and I was not angry at you at all, really.
not that I do not trust you, but because I TRUST you.

so thanks GOD
I just realised that my mum were joking, but not funny at all actually.
^^

anywhere
I sincerely Thank YOU
Unfortunately, I'm in SG now with Max Swi.JG
or else I'll give you a big hug...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment