Monday, March 12, 2012

Driving test. PASSED!

Ohh~ today really was a complicated day
DRIVING TEST
I don't know how I survived through the whole day
worried + scared + nervous + stress + tense...
until my feeling get numb

Fortunately, I have some awesome friends
Jia Yi and Shu Sin
yes, they were having their driving test too
I wish to thank Jia Yi the most
she accompanied me every minute at MSDC
she appeased me
encouraged me
..

so Thank You, Jia Yi

when I saw the car's plate which I got I shocked
because I heard people said that car got problem
but...then?
there were no choice
so that I have to drove that car for my test
Thanks GOD, I passed
When I climbed the stairs and then signed the paper
I realised that my hands were SHAKING
hmm...
I think that's normal, right?
Haha

then I waited around 3:30pm to drive again on road
the uncle looked a bit serious
his face looks like chinese but he's Malay actually
I got road A
but he asked me to turn to left when stopped at the junction
*shocked
fortunately, I failed to changed the gear because it's a bit hard..haha
there was a large lorry in front of me
he asked me to cut the lorry after the traffic light
harr?? I have to cut such a huge vehicle in my driving test
okay, there was no choice and I did so
then he started talking and joking with me....

He asked me a lot of questions..

why I'm so thin and small ?
because that's gene problem...haha
It's too cute
haha

what's my weight?
39 kg
harr?? not reached 40kg.. almost same with four packs of rice

Taman Bachang at where?
near Gajah Berang
Ohh, "da xiang" (大象)
ermm..ya, you're right

what's your father occupation? mother's?
My father retired
My mum is a housewife
What housewife?.. It's Houseofficer.
ermm, okay.. you're right. work for 24 hours

then your bf  tall anot?
I don't have
harr.. why don't have?
Pawhy MUST have?
pretty girl should have
I'm not pretty
No, You're pretty
hahaha
chinese called "pat tuo" (拍拖), right?
ermm, ya~ (but actually it's cantonese)

who marry you is very good, can save money.
harr?? why?
because he only has to buy all small small things 
=.=
blouse, shoes, house, car.....
*speechless

then we ended our conversation when I stopped the car
"thank you, uncle"

No comments:

Post a Comment