Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SPM is OVER !!!

SPM is OVER?!! 
I still can't accept this truth although almost 10 hours past
just like the news of  my aunt's death two years ago
~
don't ask me what result will I get
I'll answer you : " I hope that I can get straight A's "
I can't change anything already
I have put my efforts and tried my very best
actually the result doesn't matter that much right now
Mandy is right :
" SPM result isn't everything, it never was and never will be "
I just wish to rest my brain and enjoy this few months

By the way, I had the best day today with my lovely friends

< Breaking Dawn - part 1 >
14 tickets^^

the cinema is damn cold
I suffered from knee pain after walking out the cinema
maybe I'm growing older already..haha

we were not actually walked in the cinema
we were running
that worker kept asking us to be quite
we can't
because we are 5SC1 members !! xp

we had a good time together
good laugh*
thanks to everyone
thanks to the organiser--Sin Jun
I 'll remember such a nice memory in 7/12/2011

I love u all  

lets plan next outing^^
at beach ? 
good, can shout 

No comments:

Post a Comment