Friday, December 16, 2011

Singapore Trip ♥

(14.12.2011-16.12.2011)
Just came back from Singapore
feel tired, but worth it
such an unforgettable trip I ever had
Family members
虎豹别墅
I only slept probably 4 hours last night
suffered from insomnia
I also don't know why
maybe too happy? too tired?
 haha



It was really FUN
my cousin recommented us this
Transformers
wow...It was such a fanstastic ride although we waited about 1 hour
we played the mummy thrill ride too
It was a super high-speed psychological thrill ride through sharp turns and fast reverse
and all in total darkness
*shocked
but fun~ we can't stop laughing after that ride
haha

when I hear hiss sound 
closed my eyes in the car
I felt that I'm playing those ride, really
maybe play too much
but all become okay until night^^

I felt that I become very young when playing with
Wendelynn and Shermelynn
having a nice time with them
they said they like me...haha *happy
I like both of you  
and my lovely cousins too 

then we watched Mission Impossible at Causeway Point
a nice show^^
satt~ Like it so much
again__ the cinema was sooooo COLD
suffered from knee pain again *sigh
okay, I am getting older and older
we went back at 00:38am
 

年轻人就是喜欢等到失去了,才懂得去珍惜
珍惜吧~

No comments:

Post a Comment