Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bad bad Mood

today, many teachers gave back our test paper...wow..so sad...cannot control my sentiment... my result was so bad... my marks always r the lowest 1 (between my friends) T.T gt a bit "zi bei"

my moral juz 51%.. so less.. thnx 4 my friends who helped me 2day.. if not i only get 49 marks.. thnx although juz 2 marks...n tis is d first tym i cried 2day...
KH-68% all my friends gt 'A', bt I gt 'C'.....tat vr trouble..OMG

then after d recess, my form teacher talked about d composition..she said : gt people wrote d composition nt accord with d title..n she will only gt zero..... Ya, i noe she was talking about me..
then i cried again, tis is d second tym i cried...
until we went 2 bilik tayangan cauz gt wat ceramah..n we passed d teacher's room..she called me go inside n she let me see my paper... she said dun 1 think about it again during holiday n called 2 study hard.... when i heard tat n i saw i gt 5 marks per 30 marks, i behtahan cried again.... n tis was d third tym i cried 2day...

then,return home.. having my lunch n in d same tym wathcing television and then bathing...when bathing, i cried again... so nobody will see me crying.... hEhe..tis was d fourth tym i cried n i hope tis is d last tym i cried...
2day too emo ad lah... i need 2 rest......vr tried especially d eyes...haha.......gAmbatteh!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Pey ar, dun so sad okay? I didn't get "A" for my KH oso... I remeber SOMEONE told me not to be sad after we sat for our chinese test. that SOMEONE also told me not to think about it and "zhen zhuo qi lai". Hm... Who was that har??? XP

    Anywayz, we gambateh together and do well for our next test okay?

    I will always support you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok..thnx... tat people is me...haha^^
    but 2day u all calculate d totl marks..i gt a bit ssd.....u neo?? my marks is far far away from u all.... i very scared...i dun 1 gt 20 or some thing(ming ci)...then gt 'jia zhang ri' anymore....T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyo, girl, dun think so much lah okay? Must be happy okay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. emm...ya lah... monkey..hehe^^

    ReplyDelete